- Chinese military starts delivery work of recruits and veterans
- According to the arrangements for annual recruitment and discharge of soldiers from active service by China's State Council and the CMC, the transportation and delivery of recruits and veterans for the 2nd half of 2021 was launched on September 1.
- China adjusts national defense patent fee reduction policy
- The Equipment Development Department of China's Central Military Commission (CMC) announces on April 26, the World Intellectual Property Day, that China will adjust the national defense patent fee reduction policy to reduce the burden of innovation entities and encourage the innovative development in defense technology and equipment construction.
- China's participation in Int’l Army Games 2020 is of great significance
- The COVID-19 pandemic raging in many countries across the world has greatly affected the organization of the event. In the context of such background, Chinese military's participation in the event is a strategic decision made after careful consideration, and is of special significance.
- Veterans can be invited as student instructors in military training
- A few days ago, China's Ministry of Education and the National Defense Mobilization Department of the Central Military Commission (CMC) jointly released a syllabus on strengthening military training for high school students. It clarified that veterans can be employed in students' military training.
- Top military organ issues guidelines
- The Central Military Commission, China's top military authority, has published a set of guidelines on joint combat operations for the People's Liberation Army.
- ICMM Beijing symposium on military medicine held
- The International Committee on Military Medicine (ICMM) Beijing Symposium hosted by the Academy of Military Medical Sciences under the PLA Academy of Military Sciences was held in early December.
- Chinese military to enhance auditing
- China's Central Military Commission (CMC) issued a directive to improve auditing on the armed forces in the new era, said a statement from the military Thursday.