- China should expect more US provocations
- Confronting malicious provocation, China must resolutely clarify our attitude, not being afraid to pay some prices, in order to set up rules that all external forces must respect China's core interests.
- PLA Navy to have at least 5 carriers: experts
- The PLA Navy will operate at least five aircraft carriers in the near future, including the country's first two nuclear-powered ones that would likely be launched around 2025, Chinese military experts predicted on Wednesday.
- Is Arab–Israeli relations ushering in warm spring?
- Egypt and Jordan are the only two Arab countries that have established formal diplomatic relations with Israel since the late 1970s, whereas in recent years, Israel’s relations with Arab countries have become closer since the geopolitical changes in the Middle East.
- Talks and disputes to mark future Sino-US ties
- China and the United States agreed to suspend any increase in trade tariffs after a meeting between President Xi Jinping and President Donald Trump on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Saturday.