- Indian army must tone down hawkish rhetoric
- The Indian army seems to have failed to learn its lesson from the Doklam standoff. If India continues making provocations, it should expect harsh punishment from the Chinese army. Confronting China entails an unbearably high strategic cost for India. New Delhi should cherish the amicable policy adopted by Beijing.
- China should prepare for more Indian border clashes: expert
- China will exercise its rights in the Doklam area and safeguard territorial sovereignty, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said on Monday in response to Indian Army Chief Gen Bipin Rawat's remarks that India is preparing for "pressure along border areas" from China.
- China, Cambodia urge early COC adoption for S.China Sea
- A joint communiqué from China and Cambodia calling for an early adoption of the COC in the South China Sea will help ensure regional stability as cooperation is the prevailing voice in the region, a Chinese sea expert said Thursday.
- China, France enter new era with state visit
- French President Emmanuel Macron's visit to China not only made him the first European leader to visit China since last fall's 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, but also marked his first state visit to Asia since he won the election last year.
- China's new landing ship useful in island dispute: expert
- Another Type 071 landing ship from the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy came into the limelight on Wednesday with military experts saying such ships could enhance military advantages in dealing with potential island disputes.
- Opening new air routes no threat to Taiwan
- The Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) announced on Thursday that it is opening four routes over the Taiwan Straits, including the south-to-north M503 route and three connecting regional routes.