- China is a key power to world peace: experts
- On the 100th anniversary of the WWI Armistice, some voices in the West are hyping a China-US war, and implying that China is "a threat to world peace." However Chinese experts said that China is a key power to safeguard world peace rather than "another German Empire before WWI."
- China a top player in military aviation: expert
- With companies from 43 countries and regions participating, more than 200 aircraft traded at Airshow China 2018 last week, leading Chinese experts believe that China is playing a bigger role in the global aviation industry.
- China more advanced than US on rocket artillery: NORINCO
- State-owned Chinese military industrial conglomerate China NORINCO displayed its latest products including a SH11 155mm wheeled self-propelled gun-howitzer and rocket artillery at Airshow China 2018 in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong Province.
- How opening-up changed China's diplomacy
- The year 2018 marks the 40th anniversary of China's reform and opening-up. Tremendous changes have taken place in Chinese economy and society over the past 40 years.
- China-ASEAN drill 'milestone' for regional peace
- Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fenghe on Sunday hailed the China-ASEAN joint military exercise as a milestone event that will showcase the resolve and determination of China and ASEAN to safeguard regional peace and stability.
- China-India military relations improve markedly
- Since this year, the relationship between the two militaries has improved markedly with the rapid recovery of China-India relations. If the dragon and the elephant dance together, the two sides benefit.
- Mike Pence needs a history lesson on the Korean War
- The Korean War resulted from the development of the global situation. It was a war imposed on China by external forces. It was U.S. troops who threatened China’s national security at China’s own gates, forcing China to send forces to defend itself.
- S.China Sea can be more risky than trade
- US Navy destroyer USS Decatur came within 12 nautical miles of Chinese islands in the South China Sea and was warded off by China's warships. The encounter triggered political noise.