- Chinese veterans’ rights will be better protected
- The Ministry of Veterans Affairs to be established in accordance with the plan to deepen the reform of Party and State institutions is a historic step to implement the strategy to build a powerful military.
- US unable to make big strategic designs to maintain its global hegemony
- Gerald Siegel from the London-based International Institute for Strategic Studies published an article titled "Does China Matter?" in the American magazine Foreign Affairs in 1999, in which he described China as a small potato in the global economy, a second-rate military power, and politically "insignificant".
- China's military budget ranks world's second, REASONABLE!
- "China raises 2018 military budget by 8.1 percent": some international media began to stir the "China threat" again.Several Chinese experts interviewed by our reporters all said that as a major power it is only reasonable for China to increase its military budget to the second in the world.
- China, India should move beyond Doklam crisis
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit to be held in Qingdao, East China's Shandong Province this June, will give Chinese and Indian leaders an opportunity to communicate face to face.