- Defense Ministry's Regular Press Conference on Aug. 29
- It is the mission of the PAP to maintain national security and social stability, protect the well-being of the people and safeguard political security, especially the security of the administration and the political system.
- Chinese military monitors, warns U.S. warship Meyer to leave
- China sent military vessels and aircraft to identify the U.S. warship Wayne E. Meyer, made a warning and demanded it to leave the area after the latter trespassing into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands on Friday without permission of the Chinese government, Senior Colonel Li Huamin said on Friday in a statement.
- China welcomes DPRK-U.S. dialogue resumption
- China on Thursday said it welcomed the positive signals from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on resuming talks with the United States, calling on the U.S. side to take practical measures to ease tensions and promote talks.
- China to develop nuclear energy with guaranteed safety: officials
- "China's supervision and management of nuclear safety is transparent, internationalized and recognized by international organizations," Liu Hua, vice minister of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) and director of the National Nuclear Safety Administration, told the press.