- Military rebuts US report calling China a threat
- China urged the United States to view China's military construction rationally and objectively amid a new report claiming China and Russia as the top threats to the US military, the Defense Ministry said on Saturday.
- Chinese aircraft carrier formation to visit Hong Kong
- A Chinese naval formation including aircraft carrier Liaoning will visit Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) in early July in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) being stationed in HKSAR.
- China vows 'necessary measures' in S.China Sea
- US warships' provocative sailing in the South China Sea will only serve to force China to strengthen its defense capability, said analysts after the USS Hopper, a guided missile destroyer, came within 12 nautical miles of Huangyan Island on Wednesday.
- Chinese air force conducts patrol exercise
- A Chinese air force formation conducted a regular patrol exercise that passed the Bashi Channel and Miyako Strait on Monday, an air force spokesperson confirmed Tuesday.