- China-U.S. military dialogue 'positive'
- U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis' visit to Beijing was "positive and constructive" despite the two countries holding different opinions over some security issues, a Ministry of National Defense spokesman said on Thursday.
- Chinese air force conducts island patrols
- A Chinese air force formation conducted island patrols recently during a training exercise with an aim of improving the ability to safeguard national sovereignty and territorial integrity, an air force spokesperson confirmed Thursday.
- China welcomes continued consensus by DPRK, ROK
- China expressed its happiness for the continued consensus and achievements made by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Republic of Korea (ROK), Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Monday.
- One-China principle is not negotiable
- The one-China principle is the political foundation of the China-U.S. relationship and is not negotiable, said a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Friday.