- China blasts 'provocative actions' by US
- China urged the US to strengthen strategic dialogue based on mutual respect, properly handle differences, facilitate practical cooperation and help steer military-to-military development in a positive direction.
- China slams U.S. warship for trespassing in Taiwan Strait
- China strongly opposes separatist attempts for "Taiwan independence" in any form, Ren Guoqiang, spokesperson for the Ministry of National Defense, said Thursday in response to a news report that a U.S. warship had sailed through the Taiwan Strait on March 25.
- Chinese military slams US provocative acts in South China Sea
- A US guided-missile destroyer USS McCampbell trespassed into Chinese territorial waters off the Xisha Islands without permission on Tuesday. The Southern Theater Command of the PLA organized naval and air forces to track, verify, identify, and warn the ship away.
- Chinese military conducts joint air-sea drill near Taiwan island
- Following the combat-readiness patrol on February 9, the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Eastern Theater Command organized its naval and air forces to conduct a joint drill in waters off the southeast coast of Taiwan island on Feb. 10, said Senior Colonel Zhang Chunhui, spokesperson for the Chinese PLA Eastern Theater Command on Tuesday.
- China slams U.S. provocative acts in South China Sea
- Chinese military monitored a U.S. warship that entered Chinese territorial waters without permission and warned it to leave on Saturday, senior colonel Li Huamin, spokesperson for the PLA Southern Theater Command said.
- U.S. should treat China's civil-military' policy objectively
- "We urge the U.S. to stop purposeful slandering and look at China's policy in an objective way," Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told Reuters at a daily briefing on Thursday when asked about China's response toward a new export restriction on advanced high-tech products from the U.S.
- China refutes Ambassador Hoekstra's groundless claims on transparency
- Chinese Embassy in the Netherlands on Saturday gave a point-by-point rebuttal of the groundless claims made by U.S. Ambassador to the Netherlands Peter Hoekstra, who in a recent interview accused China's "lack of transparency" for causing the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States.