- Health of wetland a priority of Tibet
- The wetland is also a key "climate regulator" in the plateau area and is home to more than 400 wild creatures, including iconic species such as white-neck crane and Tibetan wild donkey.
- China to safeguard global trade system
- China's ongoing trade talks with the US are not only aimed at achieving reciprocal outcomes but are also meant to safeguard the multilateral trade system, experts said.
- New homes, new lives rise from the ruins
- Ten years later, 38 counties and districts in Sichuan that were damaged or demolished have been reconstructed. New schools, hospitals, apartment buildings and parks have risen from the ruins.
- Li reminds Japanese of terms in treaty
- Both countries should comply with the treaty to increase friendship, said Li, who called for learning from history and facing up to the future, while keeping high-level exchanges between the two neighbors.
- Wang’s DPRK visit captures global interest
- State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi wrapped up his two-day visit to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, during which he met with DPRK’s top leader Kim Jong-un and Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho.