- China to ease investment access to aviation industry
- China will make it easier for state and private enterprises to invest in its fast growing civil aviation industry from Jan. 19, but retain the state’s grip over key airlines and airports in sensitive regions.
- Anti-graft supervisory reform set
- A key meeting of the country's top discipline watchdog, scheduled to open on Thursday, will further consolidate China's anti-corruption efforts and push forward the reform of the supervisory system, experts said.
- China, Thailand eye closer cooperation
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with his Thai counterpart Prayut Chan-o-cha here on Wednesday, and both sides vowed to further promote bilateral cooperation.