- Construction of Thailand-China railway project to start in 2017
- The construction of Thailand-China railway project from Bangkok to Nakhon Ratchasima, which will be further extended to Nong Khai on the Thai-Lao border in the future, will start in 2017 for sure, Chatchai Thipsunaree, Permanent Secretary of Thailand's Ministry of Transport, said on Tuesday.
- 1000th trip this year for Sino-Europe freight train
- By the time when Beijing was ready for the two-day grand forum of Belt and Road, good news came from eastern China’s Zhejiang Province. On Saturday, May 13, the 1,000th freight train connecting China and Europe departed Yiwu and bound for Madrid. A record so far with an increase of 612 trips over the same period last year.
- China considers national anthem law
- Chinese lawmakers are drafting a bill on the use of the national anthem, the Commission for Legislative Affairs of the National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee said Monday.
- My splendid experience in Asia International Model United Nations 2017
- The Asia International Model United Nations 2017, which was held by Peking University Model Unite Nations Association, grandly opened in Zhongguanyuan Global Village, PKU, April 13, 2017. In this splendid activity, team of our university, the National University of Defense Technology, got an excellent mark.