- Iran probes into situation cautiously under US extreme pressure
- It is not difficult to find that while Iran is flexing its muscle, it still repeatedly expresses the willingness to stay in the Iranian nuclear deal. Its actions are still controllable and reversible, and the main intention is to urge Europe to take concrete actions.
- Russia worried about thousands of satellites deployed by US: Reasonable
- This is not the first time that Russia has expressed concern about the huge satellite cluster deployed by the US in space. Previously, the Russian Astro Space Center issued a report saying that the satellites of the US GSSAP, located in the geosynchronous orbit to monitor military satellites of other countries, maneuver at high frequency.
- Russian radio-technical troops carry out Arctic drills
- Units of Russian radio-technical troops have carried out drills of detecting possible airborne intruders on Wrangel Island between the Chukchi Sea and East Siberian Sea in the Arctic Ocean, the Russian Defense Ministry said Friday.
- Somali army kills 5 al-Shabab militants
- Somali National Army (SNA) on Wednesday killed five al-Shabab extremists in an operation in the central region of Hiran, a military official confirmed on Thursday.