- Space: The next "hotpot" for arms race?
- At present, space is becoming a new focus of strategic wrestling and a new "battlefield" of arms race for major countries in the world. Since US President Donald Trump announced the establishment of a Space Force, the weaponization and militarization of space has become a hotly discussed topic, and some other countries have followed suit.
- French Military's ambition is too wild for its strength
- On July 12, France launched its first Barracuda-class nuclear-powered attack submarine, the Suffren. On July 13, France announced that it would create a Joint Space Command (JSC). On July 14, it held a two-hour long National Day Military Parade.
- What's the way out for a tumultuous Libya?
- The turbulence in Libya won't quiet down any time soon.The process toward a political settlement calls for greater sincerity and more efforts from all parties concerned.