- US speeds up to seek "space dominance"
- Washington’s eager steps to launch a military race in the space and seek space dominance is an important approach of seeking absolute military superiority under the influence of Trump’s “America first” concept.
- Japan promotes military industry overseas via DSEI
- Japan will host the DSEI, the world's largest defense equipment exposition, on November 18 for the first time. Relevant insider said that several overseas enterprises have expressed their intentions to buy defense equipment from Japan.
- The US' "maximum pressure" policy towards Iran is hardly effective
- Recently, the US President Donald Trump rejected Iran's conditions for resuming negotiations, and expressed that the US will not lift its sanctions against Iran. The Iranian President Hassan Rohani, however, announced that Iran will formally fulfill its third-phase commitment to reducing the implementation of the Iranian nuclear deal.