- Chinese peacekeepers to Mali receive new-type MRAP vehicles
- Recently, the 10th Chinese peacekeeping defense unit to Mali received new-type mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicles in the mission area of Gao, marking the first deployment of the MRAP vehicles to China's overseas peacekeeping force.
- Chinese naval escort taskforce returns home
- The 41st naval escort taskforce of the Chinese PLA returned to a military port in Zhoushan, East China's Zhejiang Province, on November15, after completing escort mission in the Gulf of Aden and the waters off Somalia.
- Chinese navy fleet returns from escort mission
- A Chinese navy fleet returned to the port city of Zhoushan in east China's Zhejiang Province on Tuesday after completing its mission of escorting civilian vessels in the Gulf of Aden and in the waters off Somalia.
- Int'l counter-terrorism forum "Great Wall-2022" to be held in Beijing
- "Chinese People's Armed Police Force (PAP) is to host the International Forum on Counter-terrorism 'Great Wall-2022' in Beijing from August 30 to 31," said Senior Colonel Tan Kefei, a spokesperson for China's Ministry of National Defense, at a regular press conference on Thursday.
- Positive progress made in anti-terrorism operations in Sahel region
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, Under Secretary General of the United Nations Department of Peace Operations said on June 5 that the Joint Force of the Group of Five for the Sahel (G5 Sahel) is strengthening the troop construction and has made "substantial and encouraging progress", and an ongoing major military operation, code-named Sama "progressing well".