- China sends 8th Chinese peacekeeping force to S. Sudan (Wau)
- The first 105-member echelon of the 8th Chinese peacekeeping force to South Sudan (Wau) set off for their one-year peacekeeping mission in S. Sudan (Wau) from Zhengzhou, capital city of central China's Henan Province, on September 21, 2017.
- China backbone force in UN peace operations
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Wednesday told a Security Council high-level meeting on UN peacekeeping that China has been a staunch supporter of UN peace operations.
- 25th Chinese naval escort taskforce returns to China
- The 25th Chinese naval escort taskforce returned to a naval port of the Chinese (PLA) Navy in Zhanjiang of South China's Guangdong province on the morning of July 12, 2017, after completing its escort mission in the Gulf of Aden and the waters off Somalia coast.
- United Shield-2017 joint anti-terrorism drill wraps up in Belarus
- The United Shield-2017 joint anti-terrorism drill, which was jointly held for the first time by the Chinese People's APF and the Internal Troops of the Belarusian Internal Ministry, wrapped up at a training center of the Internal Troops of the Belarusian Interior Ministry on July 18.
- Cooperation aids anti-terrorism efforts
- Stopping suspected terrorists from crossing borders illegally and smuggling firearms must be prioritized as regional anti-terrorism cooperation continues to intensify, according to China's most senior border control official.